Did you know that in Italy we say “giovedi gnocchi!” (gnocchi on Thursday)? So there we go! Gnocchi on Thursday and any other day of the week because they are SO GOOD.
Making gnocchi is an art. You can’t just improvise gnocchi, you need those tips and tricks that only Italians know. In this class you will have a panoramic on different regional gnocchi style from South to North Italy: ingredients, sauces, cooking techniques.
In this 2hrs hands-on class you will learn:
- shapes and names of some regional gnocchi from South to North Italy
- to make gnocchi from scratch
- to cook gnocchi with different techniques
- the sauces to go with your gnocchi
- money/time saving tips to make your gnocchi
- to balance flavours and seasoning
- to store your gnocchi in the fridge or freezer
During the class you will:
- make gnocchi to bring at home
- cook and taste your creations
- receive a booklet with the recipes of the class and more sauces to go with them
- spend a great night sharing food and laughter with other people
CLASS & TICKETS INFO on DesignMyNight: follow the link
For the launch of MEMO we have prepared 3 classes:
– “Ravioli and tortelli class, ready to mingle!” on the 31st of October from 6.30pm to 9.00pm
– “The ultimate Italian comfort food, easy recipes to warm up your winter nights!” on the 1st of November from 6.30 to 9.00 pm
– “Round and soft like a pillow…it’s gnocchi night!” on the 7th of November from 6.30 to 9.00 pm
In occasion of the launch you get a 30% discount on any of the 3 classes listed above, just 45.50£ instead of 65£! The launch offer ends on the 7th of November, hurry up!
Don’t worry if you missed MEMO launch, more dates and classes have been added to our calendar:
Follow this link for more dates and tickets